TET Question Pattern
TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) or (Teachers
Eligibility Test) Syllabus 2014 to Apply TET exam Syllabus exam I and Paper II TET
Exam structure 2014 for class V to VIII Teachers and TET Question Pattern
or I to V Teacher i.e Lower and Upper Primary Teachers Syllabus
TET Syllabus which has been set by NCET
TET Paper I- Structure and Content (All
Compulsory): (Class I to V)
(i) Child Development
and Pedagogy
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(ii) Language I
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(iii) Language II
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(iv) Mathematics
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(v) Environmental
Studies
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
Total
|
150 MCQs
|
150 Marks
|
Where as MCQs – Multiple Choice Questions
TET Paper II - (for classes VI
to VIII):
Structure and Content:
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy
(compulsory)
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(ii) Language I
(compulsory)
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(iii) Language II
(compulsory)
|
30 MCQs
|
30 Marks
|
(iv)(a) For
Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b) |
60 MCQs
60 MCQs |
60 Marks
60 Marks |
Where as MCQs – Multiple Choice Questions
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.